Wednesday, January 06 at 01:08 PM
The semester is finally coming to an end. However, there are still some very important opportunities available and deadlines approaching:
- Graduating Students. You may pick up your academic attire Monday, May 3 from 9:00 am - 4:00pm and Saturday, May 8 in the ASU Bookstore
- Success Survey. The Office of Diversity Initiatives is asking that all students, who have been provided assistance thru our office, to please complete this short survey so that we can better assist our students in the future. Your participation is appreciated. The survey can be accessed here.
- Circle of Trust Officer Elections. We are now accepting applications for the 2010-2011 school year. If you are interested as serving as an officer on the executive committee, please fill out and submit your application today. For more information, please contact Melanie Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 870-972-3734.
- Harvard Business School Opportunity. Spend a week at Harvard Business School. Apply for the Harvard Business School’s Summer Venture in Management Program. Applications are due May 17, 2010. For more information and to apply online please visit SVMP.
- African-American Studies. Interested in African-American Studies? Well, look at what ASU has to offer summer and fall of 2010. Just click here!!!
- Study Abroad in Fall 2010. It’s not too late to apply for study abroad for Fall 2010 or Full Year 2010-11! The International Student Exchange Program (ISEP) is still accepting applications for student exchanges. You will receive ASU credit by studying at your choice of locations throughout the world! For more information contact Carl Lindquist: email@example.com, or stop by International Connections, room 104 of ASU Administration. Telephone 870-972-3259.
- Are you looking for a summer job? If so, join the Upward Bound staff for a fresh and exciting summer. They are looking for a few good people to assist first generation, low income students in their pursuit of academic excellence. The following positions are available: Tutor/Mentor, Tutor, Classroom Teacher, and Classroom Support. For more information, visit the website http://www2.astate.edu/a/university-college/upward-bound/employment/ for a description of the positions and an application. Applications may also be picked up in Eugene Smith Hall Room 314.
- The Robert Noyce Scholarship. If you are an Engineering, Mathematics, or Science major seeking a B.S., and are interested in teaching mid-level through high school math or science after graduation, the Noyce fund will pay full tuition, fees, room and board for your last two years of school and during your teaching certificate program. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is May, 14, 2010!!!
Sunday, December 27 at 10:43 PM
Circle of Trust has taken a next step in efforts to keep in touch with students and keep students in touch with each other. In the upper right corner we have important dates: upcoming meetings and deadlines. Below that are links to important resources. Below that is are links to our mission statement and a list of our executive committee members as well as a calendar of upcoming events that you can subscribe to using iCal (if you are a Mac user) or as an RSS feed if you use a computer regularly. In this spot will be updated posts with important information about and recaps of events. The bottom of this page connects you to a blackboard site that can connect you with faculty mentors as well as other students. There you can connect to study partners, tutors, share and compare notes on classes and other matters or even pose a general question for the group. Take a look around. Let us know if you have any questions or you see room for improvement.